Meridian Nano Leather Laptop Messenger Bag
The Meridian Nano Leather Laptop Messenger Bag, or "Bagpack", is our smallest offering and simply amazing to carry. Ultralight, sleek, and versatile, the Meridian Nano is quick to transition and never a burden. Get access to a 14.5” padded laptop sleeve and privacy pocket in the main compartment.
The Meridian Nano messeger bag comes in Saffiano, Pebbled leather, rubberized nylon, and nylon. It is simple professional and always ready when you are.
In the Saffiano and Pebbled leather versions of this messenger bag, there is a magnetic body pocket that allows immediate access to important personal items like a cell phone, wallet, or travel documents on the back panel. There is a flush zippered outer pocket for other belongings.
The Meridian Nano "bagpack" features our patented single-strap system that allows for instant and seamless carrying transitions between backpack mode and over-the-shoulder messenger bag style. Effortlessly flow from "on to go" transit backpacker into your sleek, working professional appearance by quickly dropping a shoulder strap for immediate conversion between modes. No playing around with clips. No extra straps. No fuss. This is the convertible leather messenger bag you've been waiting for!
|Ready For||Business, Travel|
|Capacity Liters/ Cubic Inches||10L/570|
|Number of Outer Pockets||Main + 2 (1 body pocket + 1 outer zipper)|
|Number of Inner Pockets||1|
|Padded Laptop Sleeve||Yes|
|Carry on Ready||Yes|
|Airline Personal Item||Yes|
|Dimensions||15.5 x 10.5 x 3.5"|
|Hardware||Gunmetal Coated Metal Clips and Rings, Water Resistant Zipper|
|Available Materials||Saffiano Leather, Pebbled Leather, Rubberized Nylon, Nylon|
|Weight||2lbs 7 oz - 3lbs 6oz|
Meridian Nano Leather Laptop Messenger Bag
Overall, I would give this bag a 4/5 - I love it and as my title suggests it's all of those things (and more)! Here is my review:
- Its water-resistant claim is VERY true (I just walked in a downpour and the outside of the bag was wet but the inside was completely dry)
- The zippers are high-quality and look really nice
- The leather is gorgeous and I know will age beautifully. So many people have already commented on the bag, even walking down the street. I also use this for work and it's very sleek looking.
- The fact that this converts is great - it really saves the back for longer walking commutes and not having a side bag when walking around is less clunky (although the side bag format looks really sharp)
- The inside of the bag is spacious and has enough room for regular work items (and some extra space when you need an umbrella/water bottle/travel mug)
- The "seatbelt"-like strap is a bit of a let down... it just looks a bit cheaper than the rest of the bag and doesn't have the same charm to it
- Converting the bag is a bit of a struggle depending on what side you have the bag facing outwards; I watched the conversion video around 20 times and still have a bit of a hard time getting it to convert smoothly. However, I notice it's getting easier as time goes on so will have to wait and see.
As you can see, the pros outweigh the cons and the strap is my biggest complaint. Otherwise, I really love the bag and highly recommend to anyone looking for a convertible business to backpack messenger!
I love this bag. I bought it from the UK after seeing one of the demonstration videos on the internet. I bought it after persistent problems with my neck and back (spondylosis and osteophytes on top of C6,7 & T1 spinous process fractures) all exacerbated by caring a heavy briefcase for years. I work in consultancy and need something that looks smart in front of clients but is not going to kill me to use. It is really comfortable to use and the transition to a backpack is just fantastic. It is the only *smart* briefcase i have found that you can transition to act as a back pack that a boring old hetrosexual middle-age Brit like me feels fine with. It looks smart and is really well made - I am pleased with the quality. I keep mine hung up by the strap to keep the strap straight. I have had complements on it. It was expensive to import but no more than a good quality briefcase bought locally. Recommended.
Can’t rave about this bag enough!!! Will be buying a second one in the near future and highly recommend you do the same.